Sunday, December 21, 2008

Left Out

22th of Dec, 3:25am, Monday morning...
Well, as usual...jz reach home no long....
yday morning 630 jz sleep, so end up wake up at 415pm 2day...lolx...
when i woke up, got glutinous rice balls...weeeeeeee^^
hmm~~冬至, eat lo.....nthg special....
well, nt having warm or happy or wat so ever feeling....lik usual dinners....
after dinner not quite happy bcz of sumthg, wch makes me instantly wanna smoke.....
around 9 lidat, went out gaming.....till 230, had supper jz back...
hmm~~a lot is in my mind these days....
sumthg's bothering me......
dun rili knw how2 solve d disturbance.....hmmm~~jz let it be then.....
well, evrytime thot of coming back hometown is a vli happy n relaxing thg...
but, not tis time, not at all....
it's like, i was left out in d family....well, 2day i rili feel it dy........
x'mas....i think i hav2 promise myself2 b drunk tat nite......
well, felt lik vli helpless, no1 to share my thgs, no one can b trusted but myself........not even my parents n sis....
as usual, i'm owez alone.....
ppl know me, doesnt mean they understand me.....
living in a realistic world, tis is vli common, rite.....
had been a while since my last EMO post....
ppl tend to drink as much as they can when they r nt in d mood,
but me, i won't stop my fingers from holding tat white stick.......
not happy wif my life, tis is wat i owez feel....
tis is d last week for me in kk, so, better cherish tis few days.....
hmm~i think i better stop now......
k then, ciaozz..

1 comment:

  1. Darling... =) Why so lonely?? u can tell me if u wan to... =D

    ReplyDelete