Tuesday, February 10, 2009

To one of my Bestie^^

Hey, i was sleeping jz nw....so, din answer ur call n reply ur msg....
well, i do share my stuffs wif u....
but sumtimes i jz dun feel lik telling d world wat's goin on wof me.....
i thk evry1 has their own secrets, rite?
it's best tat some secrets remain kept unknown.....
i'm sorry i can't tell u everythg......
but i swear, tis is jz a little secret, so, dun mind if i keep it, k? ^^
n one thing, sumtimes i've been thinking tat y my own problems nid2 get others involved?
giving others unwanted problems......so, i'd rather keep it.....
sorry for being troublesome.....
forgive me, k?
cheers, man~~

2 comments:

  1. =.=
    well, if tat's d case arr....
    let it be lo.........hahahaha...jk la.....
    i knw u'll 4gv me d......haha

    ReplyDelete