Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back with Mood

Thursday....
Well, a few days back....somthing happened2 me n frens around me...
wow....quite "cheh"
actualy i dun wanna post tis article...but since there is something remarkable...
i'll jz post it(in case i 4gt in d future....x.x)..haha...
well, had an accident on tuesday nite.....
not a serious one...kinda numb when d moment i kena bang....duno y.....
should felt damn emo...but i din....
well, i'm d one who jalan d wrong lane, tat's y i kena...
but no arguments, no nothg, jz a simple "king sou" session....
so, end up....i bek chek for my carelessness.....$%^*^&*#$@#!@#@%$%&...
no mood2 do my works...
so, i promised2 fix it within tis week.....
Puff!!...Ta-Dahh....2day, get my pretty bumper back.....lolx.....
so, i'm back in mood2 do my works.....
did my figure last nite...one hour time....proportion out again......
(recently in love with manga?...nop, but i duno y recently my figure sketches have big eyes...i wonder....@.@)
well, did some refine in old town after sending my car2 d garage in shah alam.......
suppose2 wait til 630 lidat....but 230 d ppl call me2 pick up car.....wooshhh~~nice...
then 3 lidat went2 tak my car.....
sweet...nice n looks better than original parts.......=.=
haha...(i'm abit high 2nite, so, dun mind ya^^)
after tat went2 AC....Ali's Corner......haha..
had lunch n chit chat a while then went Yau's hse dofigure again....
whewitt~did whole day figure...unbelievable for a lazy-last-minute guy lik
 me.....hohoho....
tats it4 2day.....
k then, let's show some pic.....
ciaozz, man......
*credit to Yau and his family, thankx4 bringing me2 d garage....n Yau's mum's cooking is damn nice...thankx4 giving d chance2 "feel" d warm of a family*....=.=
*Max, quite ganas....X.X*



2 comments:

  1. wuhoooo
    glad that everything had back to u yea
    haha...
    be much more careful next time..
    dun let ur notes fly away so easily
    =P
    hmm, all the best in other assigns~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx~~will go on d right lane next time.....^^

    ReplyDelete