Saturday, June 27, 2009

I rili like random stuffs...

Michael Jackson....
A well-known artist....had fallen recently...
well, i remember tat i used2 listen2 his song since i was a kid....
my dad love his song vli much....
2me, d impression in tis great artist goes to his fav move-moonwalk, n d sound "Owh!"
his songs r everywhere since he passed away....
a shocking news, indeed....
although i'm not rili a big fan of his, but i do respect tis artist....
his style, his move, his songs....
recently, abit emo....cz of his death...
he's jz lik sum1 close2 me...i duno y.....
mayb he reminded me of my past, my childhood....
well, guess tat's d reason, nthg much....
lastly, mayb michael rest in peace....

Apart from tat, 2day i went2 d rumah impian for moral project.....
well, tis is my time in an orphanage.....
d feeling was different from my expectation.....
at first, i dun feel lik staying long in there....honestly.....
mayb i dun lik kids?
well, but one thg for sure is, i have a lot in my mind during d time we were playing....
interaction occurs.....i guess...
they r all indians...
think abt it, their parents "abandoned" them......
living with other kids, they can't simply do wat they want,
request wat they want, feel d warmth of family....
they dun have wat we have in our daily lifes......
summore, we'r still complaining life isn't perfect, tis n tat....
i rili din know i would hav such deep feeling towards tis issue...until i met tis bunch of little victors.....lolz....
well, one last thg, i kena phlegm on my pants...i duno wch kid spit on it....==
but nvm la....altho it's disgusting...hahaha....jz wash it lo.....

anyway, rili hav2 start work during exploration week.....
time management, dude....
tat's it....
ciaoz, peeps....

No comments:

Post a Comment