Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A word from my old man...

I'm a slow-mo in d rain,
not to slip into drain,
preferably not to gain,
just wanted to retain,
nevertheless i maintain...
well...went2 a movie wif dad jz nw...
on d way, a short distance...
some words r spoken....
not from me...
d convo stressed...
mentioning abt me...
mayb i am, mayb not...
i dun treat my family as it is...
there are no more family in my dictionary....
i dun make up my mind gather wif them....
any excuses i made is exceptions...
...or mayb d old man doesnt understands me at all....
issit a must to make them happy...
or issit a just to maintain wat it is...
well, i left for quite some time...
its not easy for me to feel d warmness as i expected at all....
i duno, i dun feel lik staying here at all...
i know its wrong, but i couldnt help it...
hmm...jz leave it....
...peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment