Thursday, December 24, 2009

"Chris"tmas carol...

It's 25th of Dec...
Christmas a.k.a X'mas...
In certain country, it's winter...cold...
but yet, this is a festival many would feel the warmness in it...
Thanksgiving, celebration, presents, wishes...
Wishes are to be granted or not to be....
but not just faith decides all...
work your as* out if you wish so badly for something for someone, perhaps...
well, today...
I had my wish infuse in a heart of a creature...
the beat of the heart reminds me of everything...
It's a wish that would embed in my mind for the rest of my life...
This year, a very special christmas for me, i must say...
How i pass my special day?
How many presents i receive, if you may ask...
but that's not the topic i want to talk about...
it's the worst part if u screwed things up in a very special moment you've longed for....
but the motives or purposes remains...
not to mention other things,
sincere effort, planning, expectations, surprises....
well, the main idea of these "elements" put together for your very special someone...
gifts, celebrations....it work ya...
So, in short, i just want to say...
this year's christmas, i've tried out a lot of new stuffs...
"once in my life"...."for whom you seek, you may follow teh feeling"
i just want to walk myself out from my past, the very frightening darkness in me...
let's hope things get well, soon....
very soon....

Merry Christmas to everyone who reach here...haha..
Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment