Sunday, November 9, 2008

Chris, 返来咯!

Well, yday damn sick, sleep whole day......
sleep n wake, wake n sleep.....think alot of thgs....
hmm~~after exploration week, rili dun hav d heart2 anyhtg....
y lik tis?....hmm~i thk probably is bcz most of my frens r on h'day or having their finals dy, bt we'r stil havin normal lessons....
aikzz~~makes me feels lik h'day mood jor.....evryday jz count stil gt hw many weeeks jz fnsh tis sem.....
wtf is wrong v me?
i shouldn't thk tat way, tis few weeks damn important wad......
so, will try my best to push myself2 fnsh all d assgnments on time......
haiizzzz~~ Chris, 返来咯!

-Language Comm. Skill presentation 3
-2D Clock Face presentation
-Workshop refine thumbs
-1 A2/A3 size full body muscleman and 5 life sketches
-Children Storybook

No comments:

Post a Comment