Sunday, May 3, 2009

Not Around Too Long

A random one...
i feel lik blogging 2day...

well, 1st of all..
i'm bck2 my study place..
never expect i would miss my homtown so much tis time...
mayb its bcz a three week stay..
alot has happened..
frens, reunion, met new frens...
from d minute i step into my room....
memories flashing bck in my mind..
cant stop d emo-ness...
all i can say is..
"till then, three months we'll hang out again"
hey, 3 months weii, 
anythg could happen...
n its not short...
i nid2 come out n join my frens...
instead of staying in my room...
thots n memories wont stop2 hunt me...
well, i nid time..
to settle everything down..
try2 make myself used to tis old-new place...
 p/s: i miss my family n frens f*cking much weii, seriously...
every minute i'm typing rite now, i feel d loneliness, n emo-ness...
damn, how?

2 comments:

  1. huh...
    i can und completely...
    thats called the imbalance... sigh.. u go back so soon uh...
    wonder how im going to face it few days later..
    hate such a feeling..
    ...
    be strong, dude!~
    im coming back soon, wait for me ahhhh!
    hehe..
    smile, k?..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haizz...
    imba huh..lolx..
    well, i thot 4th of may can check results dy..
    so, came bck earlier n settle all d stuffs...
    but end up sienz at here...@.@
    should had come bck here on 8th of May...
    hmm...
    well, if tis time i got any subject fail...
    i stop toa lo..
    go study oversea...

    ReplyDelete