Saturday, May 23, 2009

Robbery?

23rd of May 2009, 8:42p.m.
Around tat time...
A convo occurred in front of Maybank, near The One Academy
A guy approach and ask for cigarette...

Guy : Hey, leng zai...got cigarette? Nah, RM1, I buy one stick from you.

Me : (Reach my hand into pocket) U want mentol or dunhill light?

Guy : Dunhill light lah.

Me : (Took out d pack n gave him)

Guy : (He gave me RM1, but i din take lah.)

Guy : Thanks, erm..i just free from jail, wanted to take bus to wangsa maju. I onli got RM1, just now i went pyramid and asked, but the security guards complaint me..so, i have no choice but to come here and ask lo.

Me : Erm...i'm waiting for my friends.

Guy : Oh, don't get me wrong, i'm not asking for RM100 or Rm50, i just want RM10 from you to get a ride home, my friend moved dy bah, i duno where he is now...so, i just need RM10.

Me : Oh..(Keep on smoking and thinking)

Guy : Don't worry, i'll return the munee, where can i find u?

Me : U got hp o nt?

Guy : No, u stay around here ar?

Me : Oh, erm..i usually hang out in mingtien. (Took out some $ and gave him, bcz there were no guards around, no one around, in case he do something to me, haiz....jz gave him...) so, by any chance, if u meet me there, jz return d $ to me lo. (Although i know he wont) Anywway, what's your name?

Guy : Ah Keong.

Me : Oh, ok la, gotta go now.

After tat, get in my car, n went2 my planned activities...lolx....
Haiz....f*cking bad luck wei....
nvm la, as long as he din hurt me or "rob" me, can treat it as good luck dy...
Lesson learned: Next time don smoke in front of d bank at nite...X.X
Ciaoz, peeps...hop tat guy wont find me anymore....zz....

2 comments: