Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Curious for a moment

I've been wondering...
Why best friends will jealous one another?
Previously, some one spam my chat box accusing me jealous my friend because of the previous post...
Well, frankly speaking, I don't...why would I jealous some one,
I mean I do appreciate what I have in my life,
Like what the spammers(superdick, hyperdick and wonderdick) mentioned, I have a great life,
I have a DSLR camera, n blah blah...
Obviously, those who can't stand their jealousy did something to my blog, not to mention who again...winks** hahaha XD
So, why would I jealous others, right?
Anyway, I do know who the spammers are, disappointments towards them...
Well, last but not least, my blog has a TRACKER installed...
So, IF and ONLY IF some of the "dicks" mentioned above want to spam again, make sure you don't HAVE an I.P. ADDRESS...or else, anytime you spam or leave anything there, I still can track you down^^
Good Luck!

p/s: Anyway, the previous post is just an expression stuff, and I DID MENTIONED I do not seek sympathy nor seeking attention, once again, this is MY BLOG, read it or leave it...
like it, visit it then; if you don't, pass by quietly will do me a favor, thanks...
Not being lan C here, just that, I don't like pussy who like to do childish stuffs to my blog, I share, unlike people who are freaking fake out there, creating hard times for others.
Even some of my TRUE friends can tell who the spammers are, so, you know yourself, it's a childish act I must say, do it again, and like what you spammed, "People like you disgust me"..
you guys disgust me and disgust yourself at the same time.
Well then, kids, IF you got issues, you don't have to slit your wrist, find that person to talk about it nicely, politely...anyway, Shakespear's poet don't make people sad, don't say that, I love poets, please.
Thanks for your attention, you know who you are, May your D*** bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment