Monday, July 28, 2008

I don't like "U", but I like "B"

Pheww~~a tiring day, not bcoz TOA life, its bcz 2day after clss go shopping wif mum....bcum 孝顺子...@@...hahaha
ok, lets start off wif coll life....
2day, whn i reached TOA, i quickly rush2 starbucks2 giv B d pop-up thingy.....she looks adorable whn she saw d card, really....coz she jz stare at it, n fingers touching fingers, jz lik a child duno wanna pick which sweets she wan over 100 choices....hahaha..cute!!...
n thn, i jz keep on rubbing my eyes, cz its vli dry...argghhhh~~
soon after, i accompany B go class lo, on half way, saw my frens, Mr.Tally n Mr.Nicholas.....@@
they jz came up from Redbox.....talk a few minutes thn go clss le....
hmmm~~during clss, nthg special lo...jz present our work to d lecturer.......
thn around 1pm fnsh clss le...me, Yau, n KY went to McD to meet B n Winnie....thn we had our lunch in McD....
after tat, Yau went bck2 coll to do d slides for 2mr's presentation.....jz left me n KY meet up wif Ease in pyra, cz he say he wanna look4 slacks n shirts for presentation.....thn we went2 pdi to meet up wif him lo......
after tat, my mum called, she said she reached pyra alr...thn bye bye to them lo, they went hum, thn i meet up wif mum n shop a while....
yeeeeee~suddenly heard a vli vli vli familiar voice bhind me lea....its B lea, thn i try2 block her way in frnt of starbucks...hahahahaha....she was on her way to meet her fren.....
thn i continue walk walk wif my mum lo......
lastly, my sis finally called, we meet up in espirit thn went to tmn desa for our dinner...wow~~damn full d......hehe...k la, tats all....gonna rush for presentation stuffs.....

P/S: B, 2day u look extremely gorgeuos.....plus, cute....hehe...k la, tak k urself arr....hereby wish u 增肥成功~!!!....;P

No comments:

Post a Comment