Friday, July 25, 2008

Lively but Confused

Another tiring day of coll....finally, sum subjects jz left two lessons until end of sem...
2day, i kinda lik my texture or collage assignment, although i gt 6/10, but vli happy....cz i enjoyed the work...hahaha...after passing up the assignment, lily ask us2 start wif the KLCC wonderland work, d whole lesson i jz chit chating wif Chong "Hok" Yau...haha...din do anythg...
Next, is d 2 hours++ lunch break, after havin lunch at Mingtien, we went to pyra hv a walk for abt 1 hour n 15 mins......@@...sienzzzz dao........................
thn during Stephen's clss, its kinda lively 2day...talk wif yau, winnie, and Ah B jiejie.....hahaha...thn we start2 count numbers in order to divide into groups, d number count jz til 10, bt whn its my turn, i said "11"..shit....d whole clss laughed...gosh~~......paiseh, paiseh....
thn we start to find our group, thr two more guys frm my clss is in d same group, a group of nine, bt feels lik onli hv d three of us, cz d rest r from other clss, n they r extremely quiet.......they dun speak english vli often, so, its kinda hard2 communicate.....
after d clss, went2 watch muveee wif my sis n mum, Batman: "The Dark Knight" a.k.a Badman: "The Duck Knight".....it was rili rili great.....lik d muvee soooo much...haha...
but one thg spoiled my mood, my contact lens r damn dry, i kept on close n open n rub my eyes during d whole muvee.....shit.........
lastly, its dinner time.....had my dinner at sushi groove, vli full.....^^

p/s: Actually tis is a little add on for tis article, although my whole day routine is kinda colorful n lively, but there r a lot of free times make me wondering a lot of stuffs.....actually, i do hav sum questions surrounding in my mind.....
!st: i was wondering, y sum1 lik2 dayang-dayang their work.....although they r rili "proud" of themselves, but do they rili hav2 show off??.....hmmm~wateva la, actually, i dun giv a shit to those fXckers.....
2nd: When facing certain problems, example like, when i was talking abt certain issue abt my pass, y my sis hv2 compare my case wif her frens'.....yea, although her fren has more serious case thn mine, bt who cares, y mz tak sum1 more worse thn me2 b d example? cnt u jz tak sum1 better thn me2 mak an example??...bt anyway, i jz wanna say tat U R NOT ME, U WONT UNDERSTAND WAT I'M FACING, PLZ DO NOT ACT LIKE OR TRY TO IMAGINE U KNW HW I FEEL....PLEASE.....
3rd: Ah B jiejie, y sumtimes u sooo funny d, dun choi me....cool lo...sked me la....i thot i did sumthg wrong...@@....swt d~~....

Conclusion, sumtimes its kinda tired being d original self.....can i wear a mask? can i b d fake chris in d public?...i'm vli willing2 knw wat would happen in d nxt minute, really....
B, tak k of urself la, plz....evryday sick isn't sumthg lik a joke, i rilli k abt ur health condition, do sleep more if u gt d time.......n i do understand y u owez say "u never thk abt tis question b4" whn i ask4 chances or anythg...i rili knw......bt since tat's d reason, i wnt giv up....rili hop tat one day, i can tak k of u.........

No comments:

Post a Comment