Friday, January 23, 2009

I found that....

Hmm...at homtown now...
well, kinda miz seycy...n some new classmates...
cny, but havnt start, kinda bored...aikzzzzzzz.....
then lea, i found tat, ppl do change....
its true...well, yday, saw my "kai mui"...well, i thk i din change much, rite??
but she seems lik dun recognise me anymore.....i look at her quite a few seconds, wanted2 say "hi",
but......she jz stared at me for a few seconds then ignored dy.....
nxt, its d places i usually go, but it feels vli "unfamiliar"....lolx....
n 2day, went back my secondary sch....more "unfamiliar"....=.=
hmm....weird la.....thgs seems2 b changing slowly...........
anyways, will b damn bz these few days, 
so far will got two open hse2 go, one gathering for the following 2 days.....
good!!! got angpowsssssssssssssss....hohoho...
k then, ppl...gotta ciaozz....

No comments:

Post a Comment