Monday, January 26, 2009

Stranger

2day is Year Rough One....
went2 d temple "bai bai"....
then, went2 fren's hse gamble.....haha....won a bit...(cuz most of them r kids, cant play big)
nxt, attend my fren's open hse....
well, 2me, i thk oso count as gathering......
cz i get2 c my ex-classmates, some frens, dance teacher n etc..........
actually, it should b sumthg vli happy.....
but, i felt vli uneasy, uncomfortable, it feels strange...........
izit bcz i left too long? we'v grown up, evry1 has changed, or other reasons?
well, i duno.....i jz felt emo after d party.....
goshh...when i was quiet at there, i was deep in my mind...
wondering, realize.......
finally, now i knw, hw cruel i had been4 d past few years...
cruel decisions tat i hav made hurt a lot of ppl.....
y now?? y onli when thgs had gone way back far onli i realize i had done wrongly?!!!
although thgs r settled, no misunderstandings anymore.....
but, i still feel sorry4 wat i hav done......
new year, i should be happy, but not....these thgs jz came into my mind.....y?
i wonder, wat or who am i to them?
mayb i hav changed, but still, i cherish my frens.....
diff topics, diff issues.....makes me quiet at all time, as if i'm d onli one who doesnt knw wat happend2 tis society or their world....
rili emo rite now.......damn f*cking sh*t wrong wif me....

AARRrrgggghhhhhhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment