Tuesday, October 14, 2008

龙哥

hoho~mid term assessment for language class....
class starts at 1030, 9 jz start study...hahaha...
but d ppr is stil ok la....wont too difficult......
after tat, went dwn4 cigar break....lalala~~
thn went upstairs to c our Dragon Brother presentation cz last week din come due2  serious illness....@@
Topman bahh...."Be The Man"......lolx....bro, i jz wanna shout out......
YOU'RE THE MAN!..hahaha
well, after presentation...sum1 kena bang seriously by CS....wow~1st time saw CS "explode"....steady bahh.....haha
after clss, went2 mingtien hav lunch......lolx~saw my long-time-no-see d secondary sch senior....as usual, stil so leng.....she's major in ID......chat a while lo......
thn went2 pyramid jusco2 look4 clock wif KY(s) n Yau
while d KY(s) r checking4 their clocks, me n Yau go ply sum toys....@@
after tat, KY(s) went bck, me n Yau went2 popular buy materials4 d 2D clock face project..
but Yau keep on plying wif d penguin n panda....rili lmao...........................=.=
nxt, went2 QS look4 sis bday present....mum came along, thn Yau went hum dy....
lastly, bought a white color leather bag4 her as present......
as4 me, bought a new watch....weeeeeeeeeee^^...thankx2 sis....
after tat, go walk walk wif mum, thn went2 starbucks high tea....
lie2 my mum i go toilet, but thn went2 springfield bought sumthg4 her......i lik surprises, but i like2 surprise people around me more.....hahhahha.....
thn bck2 starbucks said tats my frens giv me d present....stupid lie......@@hahaha.....but better thn nthg mah, rite?....haha
after tat, went2 fetch sis n hav dinner....
lastly, bck home.....i'm d santa claus.....@@
giv mum n sis their presents......hohoho~~~

P/S: My bday coming, but y bought presents4 my mum?...simple, i wan tis year's bday 2be abit more special, so, end up showing sum gratitude2 my mum......no1 knws wat would happen nxt, rite?...so, for now i'll jz do wat i can do n wat i wanted2 do for a long time.....tats all..^^
ciaoz....

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment