Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yoink!!

zz...zzZ....ZZZZZ~~
class starts at 930, bt 2day 850 jz wake up...lolx~almost late4 class.....damn sleepy...cant even open my eyes......
during class, sleep jor a while....but d lecturer sharing damn funny, rili lmao.......@@
haha..
nthg special at class lo.....
thn after class went2 kim gary had lunch v sis....
msg my dai b patient, but din reply.....@@
thn went shopping awhile.....
almost wan bck hum thn dai b patient called me, ask me wanna sing k o nt....sorry oo, 2day cant, nid2 rest awhile thn prepare stuffs4 2mr calligraphy presentation....argghhh~~sien......rili sorry...will giv u xtra medicine d, u choose wat medicine u wan la, k^^...hahahha.....
thn bck hum, blog a while, sleep a while, prepare presentation stuffs abit.....
thn jz nw receive a call, barce again?...nahh~nxt time, my frens...hahaha
k la, continue sleep 1st....

p/s: oh ya, dai b, if not feeling well, sickness again, make an appointment v me by fon ya....^^

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment