Sunday, October 26, 2008

黑皮的爸挖梨

well~now(1206am)....happy deepavali to avy1.....
kinda sien....oops....nt kinda.....its damn fcking sienz......
lolx~y?....
well, sunday....if its normal sundays, surely i'll b doin  assignments..
but not tis sunday.....cz its h'day dy...
well.....wat i do??...stay at home baby sit my cousins...
lolx~y is tat?...cz my mum n aunts went2 Muar2 attend a wedding ceremony....
it should b ok for me at 1st.....but i duno wat's wrong wif d god damn weather 2day....
normally it rains, almost evryday...but 2day...nt even one drop....
n its extra hot......
damn....
i kept on pass my time by  sleeping thn wake up, eat some snacks, thn sleep again2 passss time....
till nite, skype wif my deer....haha...dun misunderstood me, i dun hav a gf yet....
its jz my everyday-must-skype-friend.....chin yau....hahahhaha....
well, chatting wif sum frens, wait time pass........
hmm~~where r u?? kinda worry u lea.....ok, fine...not kinda, is damn worry.......@@
k then, lastly, wish evey1 黑皮的爸挖梨 (happy deepavali)....

ciaozz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment