Friday, September 19, 2008

This Time, It's My Decision

Well, tis morning hav a little prob wif my mum, i din argue, jz let her mumble abit...aikz~~
duno y, mayb old dy, dun feel lik wanna fight bck or anythg, jz let her hav her way.....看化了~
Then, go mamak wait Yau for breakfast...
while waiting, i have a thinking.....in order to hav d problem solved......i would made up my mind n study overseas nxt semester onwards, new zealand or any other recommended places??...Well, tis time...IT'S MY DECISION, nt my parents nor relative's.....
After all, i'm the only son in d family, but still, i wan my freedom, independence suits me more....i'm sick of EVERYTHING.........
i recall sumthg from my past, when i was a kid, evryday i used2 hear wonderful bird chirping sound from d bckyard of my hse, thn one day, it was caught n kept in a cage.....
but, it nvr sang since then....after a week, it died....
Well, wat i wanna say is, my life is lik d bird, freedom........
Being quiet is jz a temporarily method to prevent arguments....i thk, d only way which serve best is studying overseas....

P/S: It was nice talking wif chongsern, 3 of us chat for nearly 1 hour n 20 minutes lik tat....talk abt life, wat we usually do, whr we usually go, hw much is our pocket money, love life..bla bla bla....wow~~interesting....i thk i'll spend more time chat wif chongsern or yamcha wif him....summore, go redbox hav a few rounds....hahahah......

No comments:

Post a Comment