Monday, August 11, 2008

Please, destroy my throat.....

Hmmm~singing hav been part of my life...
"No music, No life".....
I'v been practicing vli hard, participate in all kinds of competitions....
It's rili sumthg i cnt miss out frm my life...
But unfortunately,
Recently, quite busying wif assignments, less sing, means less practice le...
i lost my skill, sumthg vli wrong v my throat alr.....
quite depress these few days....
y?......can i get bck wat's once belong2 me?...or am i goin2 lose it 4ever...??
Now i cant even feel d joy of singing.....wat's wrong...............................................
Arrrggghhhhhhh~~~wat is tis....???

1 comment:

  1. uh? wats wrong?...
    ur singing is still that good what..~!
    hope to get ur 个人唱片 one day..
    waahha...~
    so, +U ba, my fren!

    ReplyDelete